(BPT) – ‘Tis the season for glitzing up a sparkling holiday look. From office parties and family gatherings to community events and charity galas, now is the time to look and feel your best. It may be a hectic time of year, but with a little preparation and creativity you can dazzle all season long. Try these quick and easy tips from beauty and style expert Jennifer Walsh for a stellar head-to-toe holiday look:
* Start with your hairstyle. Create a chic and classic look by pulling your hair back into a simple ponytail and embellish with a jeweled headband to shine in the festive holiday lights. Complete the look with understated stud earrings.
* When it comes to makeup this holiday season, you can be more daring with your eyes and lips. A deep smoky eye in shades of gray, bronze or plum is sure to turn up any look. If you are looking to catch someone special under the mistletoe, nothing stands out more than a bold red lip.
* For your nails, opt for a gel manicure in a neutral hue that will go from day to night. The gel finish will last for weeks without chipping – no matter how many presents you wrap or parties you attend. Moreover, it will save you the time, hassle and expense of multiple visits to the nail salon.
* A sleeveless black dress is perfect for the holidays, allowing you to attend a variety of events by changing just a few accessories. Choose two elements of your look to introduce shine, texture or color. I often go for a bold statement necklace or add a glitzy belt. On those chilly nights, incorporate a simple wrap or cardigan.
* When wearing sleeveless styles, some women are uncomfortable with the appearance of their underarms. If you are one of the 32 million U.S. women who experience underarm red and dark marks, you can remedy the situation with Dove Clear Tone Deodorant. It will also provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection for when you are cozied up in front of the fireplace.
* Finish your outfit by selecting a pair of eye-catching shoes with metallic studs or jeweled trim. They are a great way to show off your personality and are sure to turn heads.
Follow these tips to create a holiday style that is all your own and get ready to hit the town while enjoying the season’s festivities with family, friends and loved ones.
To learn more about Dove Clear Tone Deodorant, visit Dove.com.